Termini e condizioni
Terms and Conditions MedControl Systems Ltd
General Terms and Conditions for Online Shop DoseControl
§ 1 Scope and Provider
(1) These general terms and conditions apply to all orders you perform via the Internet site dosecontrol.fr, by phone or e-mail at the online shop of MedControl Systems Ltd.
(2) The product range in our online shop is exclusively aimed at buyers who have reached the age of 18 years.
(3) Our deliveries, services and offers are made exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions. The general terms and conditions therefore apply to companies for all future business relationships, even if they are not expressly agreed upon. The inclusion of general terms and conditions of a customer, which contradict our terms and conditions, is already contradicted.
(4) Contract language is exclusively English.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding request to order goods in the online shop.
(2) By clicking on the button "Order now with liability to pay" you are making a binding purchase offer.
(3) After receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail confirming that we have received your order (acknowledgment of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not constitute acceptance of your offer to purchase. A contract is not concluded by the acknowledgment of receipt.
(4) A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded if we expressly declare acceptance of the purchase offer or if we ship the goods to you without prior express acceptance.
§ 3 Prices
The prices stated on the product pages include VAT and other price components and are exclusive of the respective shipping costs.
§ 4 Terms of payment
(1) Payment options available are:
Credit card VISA / Master / Diners
Invoice by advance payment - bank transfer
Cash on delivery - upon delivery of the delivery
(2) When selecting the payment method in advance we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount has to be transferred to our account within 5 days after receipt of the order confirmation.
§ 5 Delivery; Reservation of ownership
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery of the goods is performed from our warehouse to the address specified by you.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Cancellation Policy
In the event that you are a individual consumer by a legal definition, ie the purchase is made for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to commercial nor independent professional activity, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Name and surname or company:
Tel / Fax:
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have to repay all payments received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the best standard delivery we offer), no later than fourteen days from the date on which the notice of cancellation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you. In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Other provisions on withdrawal
(1) Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you have the original packaging no longer, please provide suitable packaging for sufficient protection against transport damage in order to avoid claims for damages due to defective packaging.
(2) Please call us before returning under contact telephone number to announce the return. In this way, you enable us to handle your products as quickly as possible.
(3) Please note that the modalities mentioned in the preceding paragraphs 1 and 2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
§ 7 Transport damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious transport damages, please complain such errors immediately to the deliverer and please contact us as soon as possible.
(2) Failure to make a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory warranty rights. However, they help us claim our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) Unless expressly agreed otherwise, your warranty claims are based on the legal provisions of the purchase legislature.
(2) For the rest, the legal provisions apply to the warranty.
§ 9 Liability
(1) Bitte beachten Sie, dass elektronische automatische Medikamentenspender, Tablettenspender oder Timer ohne Spender, nur eine Ergänzung von Ihrem üblichen Gedächtnisprozesses oder –Systems sein sollen, den Sie für Erinnerung zur Medikament-Einnahme normalerweise verwenden.
(2) Please note that electronic automatic medication dispensers, pill dispensers or timers without dispenser are only intended to supplement your usual memory process or system that you normally use for reminding yourself for medication intake.
(3) Do not use the dispensers with medications that are not suitable or adapted (liquids, powders, etc.). Considering that certain medications are affected by atmospheric conditions (heat, humidity, etc.) In these cases, always check thoroughly if you will use the dispenser. If you have any doubts or concerns about the suitability of use of the medications dispenser, always contact your doctor or pharmacist.
(4) The user medicament dispensers remains fully responsible for the proper intake of medicines or medicines as prescribed by the doctor. If you have not taken any medications in time, always contact your doctor or pharmacist for any irregular medications intake.
(5) The manufacturer and distributor shall not be liable for any damage or consequential damage, damage or injury which may be associated with a malfunction of the medication dispenser. The manufacturer and distributor assume no responsibility for any damage or injury that may be caused by improper use of medication dispensers: e.g. Excessive exposure to climatic influences (heat, cold, moisture), opening any part of the medication dispenser by force, the use of false or empty batteries, use for other purposes than intended.
§ 10 General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
(1) By submitting the order, the buyer expressly confirms that he has voluntarily submitted his personal data and details to the seller and agrees to its further processing in the information system of the seller.
(2) In order to increase the quality of the Seller's services, the Buyer agrees to monitoring and storage of data related to its activity on the Internet sites of the Buyer.
(3) The Buyer agrees to use his personal data and information for the purpose of completing his order, communicating with the Seller and marketing activities directly provided by Buyer (e.g., newsletters via email, sending advertising material and the like).
(4) The Seller will treat the personal data in accordance with all privacy-related legal provisions valid in France.
(5) The seller undertakes that he will not transfer any of the personal data of the buyer to third parties, with the exception of suppliers contracted for delivery of goods or settlement of the buyer's complaints.
(6) The buyer is entitled at any time to object in writing against further processing of his personal data / use in the postal service and request an immediate deletion from the buyer database in writing or by mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 11 Final Provisions
(1) Contracts between the buyer and the seller shall be governed exclusively by French law.
(2) The seller and buyer agree with the electronic form of communication, mainly by means of e-mail and internet, and keep it binding for both parties.
(3) The seller declares that he has familiarized himself with these terms and conditions before sending the order and agrees with them. Upon conclusion of the contract, these terms and conditions become an integral part of the contract.
(4) Errors and omissions in names, descriptions and illustrations of the products are reserved.
(5) The offer is valid only while products are available in he warehouse.
(6) The seller reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. The obligation of written notification of the changes in terms and conditions is fulfilled with the publication on the Internet site of the seller.